Arafura Audiology and Alice Audiology provide specialist audiological and hearing services to the Northern Territory and northern Western Australia. With clinics permanently based in Darwin and Alice Springs, and visiting Gove (Nhulunbuy), Katherine, and Kununurra, we cover the hearing needs of
We offer comprehensive assessment, rehabilitation and management of hearing loss, and extensive occupational noise management programs.
- Lyric Premier Certified Clinic
- Specialist diagnostic hearing assessment, evaluation and management for children and adults
- Modern digital hearing aids
- Customised ear plugs for swimming and noise protection, as well as communication earpieces
- Assistive listening devices
- Free hearing aids for pensioners and veterans*
- Tinnitus assessment and management
- Industrial hearing services, including noise measurement surveys and noise management procedure
- Experts in workers compensation for workplace induced hearing loss
Invisible, incredible, hearing starts in your Lyric Providerís Office
Lyric captures and amplifies sound differently than a tradiotional hearing device-so you don't miss the patter of raindrops on the roof, a gradchild's giggle, or the soft ristle of leaves in the wind.
It is placed in the ear canal right where sound is captured, to restore sound in the most natural way possible. Learn more... www.hearingwithlyric.com.au
Independent clinical advice
Unlike many Australian hearing care providers, Arafura Audiology and Alice Audiology are not owned by a hearing aid manufacturer. You can be assured that we will offer independent advice and discuss a range of solutions that are best suited to your needs.
To make an appointment, use this online form or call us today on the numbers
Ph: (08) 8981-0013
Ph: (08) 8952-3110
* Conditions apply to clients under the OHS Voucher Scheme
Editing of website provided by Arafura Audiology